Friday, May 4, 2012

First Impressions…

Wanted to show you the rose bed you see when you first walk towards the front arbor this week. 
I love it this time of year. 
Wish it could bloom like this for months!

IMG_4040
IMG_4041
My roses are “Pink Double Knockouts” and they are healthy, but have a bit of frost damage. 
They will be fine.
IMG_4045
Sarah Barnhart Peony and white salvia.
IMG_4048
These “annual” pinks have came back four years in a row. Love them.

IMG_4050
IMG_4081
The irises are either blue or purple and white, they have been so pretty this year.
IMG_4074
Here is a standout favorite…. “Rare Treat TB Iris”
IMG_4078
IMG_4075
Love that deep blue against the white.
IMG_4079

Thanks so much for stopping by and if this is your “First Impression” of my garden….
won’t you please consider becoming a follower?  

Happy Gardening….Brooke
----------------------------------------------
Flowers on Saturday @ Blueberry Craft & Hobby
French Inspiration @ The French Cupboard
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different / Act Normal

10 comments :

  1. So happy to have found your wonderful gardens. I can't wait to walk through your paths looking for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo pretty! Happy Pink Saturday!

    My Pink, I am also inviting you to link up with my color Connection meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your garden is amazing so very pretty unfortunately my thumb is black and what pretty much grows on it's own took a beating from a hail storm we had a couple of weeks ago. Im your neighbor to the south in KY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers!! May is such a lovely month, bring such beauty to the garden! Enjoy! Happy Pink Saturday!! ~Lorraine ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tour through your garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Brooke, your garden is so lovely! The roses are beautiful and that iris is stunning! Happy Spring! Happy Pink Saturday. ~Marti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous!

    My Pink, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous garden. Everything looks so lovely. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all the touches of pink!

    Happy pink Saturday, Happy Derby Day and ¡Feliz Cinco de Mayo!

    Please stop by and enter my celebrate spring/moms giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous!!! It would be great to have you join Seasonal Sundays. I have a $100.00 HomeGoods/TJMaxx gift certificate going on that you might want to participate in.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!