Friday, May 18, 2012

Few Country Accents in the Garden…

IMG_4324

It’s that time of year when visitors start to come and see the garden. 

 It’s like a sign goes out and says…. were open!  
So I needed to put my birdhouses and accents back on display.  
I will show you more tomorrow.  I’ve been taking lots of pictures this week! 
 It is so nice to have so much blooming at once, 
but it looks more like June or July than May.  
I am still weeks ahead of schedule.  But the weather has been beautiful 
and everything looks lush and full.  But I have to tell you, I am watering almost every day.  
It is super dry here and our grass is showing it.  
We need rain or we will be in a world of hurt this summer.  
Anyway, take a look around and enjoy!

IMG_4316

IMG_4315

IMG_4317

IMG_4318

IMG_4319

IMG_4322

IMG_4325

IMG_4326

IMG_4320

IMG_4321

Thanks so much for stopping by and if you are a new visitor please consider following!
Happy Gardening…Brooke
------------------------------------------------------
Cielo's Show Off You Cottage Monday at House in the Roses
 Mosaic Monday @ Little Red House
Macro Mondays with Lisa's Chaos
Metamorphasis Monday at Between Naps On The Porch
Keeping it Simple's, Motivate Me Monday's
Boogie Board Cottage's, Masterpiece Monday's
This Week In My Garden @ The Little Round Table
Cowgirl Linkup Party @ The Farmhouse Porch 
Show & Tell @ The Delectable Home
Cozy Home Party @ Your Cozy Home Scenes

The Country Garden Showcase @ White Wolf Summit Farmgirl

White Wednesday @ Faded Charm

2 comments :

  1. Your gardens are absolutely beautiful...I'm jealous!!! I just discovered your blog and you have inspired me to start digging and expand my garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that you tend all of those gardens, Brooke! Wow! They're just gorgeous! You must spend all day out there pruning and weeding! However.....you can keep the snakes over there. I would'ave peed my pants if I saw that guy laying there! lol!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!