Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Flowers…. Sweet William

IMG_4130

Oh I just have to share these fantastic blooms with you today.

IMG_4123

They are just below my dining room window and I have been enjoying the bright colors so much these past few days.

IMG_4124

It is old fashioned Sweet William from seed.

IMG_4125

Sweet William is a biennial plant.  Meaning it will not bloom the first year, but it is evergreen for me in zone 6b. 

IMG_4126

It is in front of the rose border, that is just starting to bloom.

IMG_4127

I am so happy with the different colors. 

IMG_4129

They were a surprise from a mixed pack for seed from Renee’s Garden Seed

Happy Gardening….Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Oh Brooke, now you reminded me that I threw down some Sweet William seed last summer and never saw it again. I wonder if it will surprise me somewhere this summer. I forgot just how pretty they are!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!