Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Early May Roses…

I wanted to share some shots of the rose garden this week.  They were taken after it rained a bit.  Hope you week is going well.  Been busy in the garden and with activities with the girls.  Enjoy!
IMG_4107
Florence Nightingale
IMG_4102
Our Lady of Guadalupe
IMG_4100
Unknown Heirloom Rose
IMG_4109
Queen Elizabeth
IMG_3990
IMG_4110
Queen Elizabeth
IMG_3970
IMG_3964
IMG_3973
Coral Flower Carpet
IMG_3985
Coral Flower Carpet
IMG_4111
Oh So Easy Peaches and Cream
IMG_3965IMG_3979
Crescendo
IMG_3984
Amber Flower Carpet
IMG_3981
First Prize
IMG_4112
Oh So Easy Peaches and Cream
IMG_4114
Crescendo
IMG_3978
Oh So Easy Peaches and Cream
Thanks so much for visiting and you can see more of the rose I grow here.
Happy Gardening….Brooke

--------------------------------------------------
Home and Garden Thursday @ A Delightsome Life 
Tracie's Fishtail Cottage's Cottage Flora Thursday
Time Travel Thursdays at Brambleberry Cottage
Open House Thursdays at No Minimalist's Here
 Strut Your Stuff at Somewhat Simple

6 comments :

  1. Brook, I've seen your video tour, It's interesting, I liked your desk and a river view from it. The roses are lovely!
    Our spring was starting a month ago, and some blue flowers are blooming in my garden.
    Nadezda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; beautiful views and gorgeous flowers--I could stay all day here! Love the old bed springs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brook! what beautiful roses! such stunning colors too! thank you for linking up to the Cottage Garden Party over here at Fishtail Cottage ~ Your post about your poppies caught my eye and visited there first - lol! i'm a poppy fanatic myself....do you share seeds? would love to know! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our spring has been so cold and wet I've pruned our roses really late, so I am loving your beautiful beautiful blooms. For me, summertime is roses and the smell of summer is roses, lavender and cut grass riding the summer breeze. Thanks for the pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Your roses are lovely & thanks for the great tour of your property. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous.
    dawnedesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. EXQUISITE! I love your cottage garden filled with roses! Beautiful! Love all the whimsical decor too - I appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!