I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Days in the sun…

(Click this one to view full size)

Since school is out things are a bit different here at the lake…

No early morning alarms ringing….
IMG_4716
No 10 pm bedtimes….
IMG_4715
There has been lots of sunny days….
IMG_4717
Playing in the garden….
IMG_4721
Oh wait!  That was me….


The girls have been watching tv and playing video games… lol!
IMG_4722
But we have been enjoying some beautiful weather here in Southern Indiana.
We even got a bit of rain, not too much, but every little bit helps.
IMG_4725
But cooler weather for sure.
IMG_4724
Making me want to be outside, not cooking or cleaning… or anything productive.

I feel like I am on summer vacation too!
IMG_4631
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower!
n1299302749_2030
Happy Gardening….Brooke
--------------------------------------------------
31 st - End of Month Review by The Patient Gardener
Tracie's Fishtail Cottage's Cottage Flora Thursday
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
31 st - Best and Worst of the Garden with Bumble Lush - A recap of the month's best and worst of the garden that month.

8 comments:

  1. Your beds are gorgeous. I love the mix of perenniels you have gathered. What a wonderful way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sooo beautiful!!!! loved walking through your garden with you! beautiful beds! watched your video, was that a poisonous snake? not sure what kind you have there!!

    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden beds... just love the daylilies -- yours are so far ahead of ours in terms of blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Brooke! Just enjoyed watching your video from my dark, cloudy Scottish garden. We’ve had a lot of sunshine here too and the many greens of my partially shaded garden look so lush today after a day of much needed rain yesterday.

    Just wanted to say I love your border plantings :-) I love the interest they afford bees and butterflies and the colours and textures of your plants that really please my eye too. Enjoy your summer garden :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a daylily lover, and you certainly have a beautiful collection of them! Your garden is glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these sunny days as well. Many times I end up in the garden all day...if I can. It is my favorite place to be. Your lilies are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower beds are beautiful! I especially like the purple and orange complementary colors.
    --Happy to be following from Fertilizer Fridays

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts