I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Best of May...

Wow, May brought 27 posts here at Creative Country Mom's....  I think that is a new record!
May was a beautiful month here in Indiana.... here is what I wrote about.... Enjoy!

IMG_3952

IMG_4107

IMG_4063

IMG_4079

IMG_4129

IMG_4086

IMG_4117

IMG_4036

IMG_4157

IMG_4169

IMG_4150

IMG_9043

page 7

IMG_4287

IMG_4329

IMG_4317

IMG_4342

IMG_4388

IMG_4359

IMG_4379

IMG_4365

IMG_4617



cats

IMG_4743




Thanks so much for stopping by and for following my blog!  I love my readers and am so thankful for your comments.

Can't wait to see what June brings!!

Happy Gardening....Brooke

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh my...I have total garden envy. So so pretty it all is! It is so hard to have pretty flowers is HOT FL! But after seeing this, I feel like I need to try harder. :)
    ~betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden is beautiful and full of colour. I liked the metal work in the Rose garden.Like you I had Sunflowers from seed dropped from a bird feeder. They are such cheerful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goo to know about your blog Your garden is beautiful and full of colour. I liked the metal work in the Rose garden..
    Thank you for sharing with us..

    Bachmans floral gifts & garden

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts