Friday, April 27, 2012

Treasures in the Rose Garden With Video!

Here is a mix of pictures over the last few days in the rose garden….
May of the roses are blooming nicely now…. Here is Queen Elizabeth.
And the irises along the fence are still going strong.
Lovely dianthus in bloom, love how they smell, don’t you?
Here is a painted coal bucket I added a miniature rose to this year, can’t wait till it fills out and blooms.
An Oh So Easy Rose in bloom…
My little wagon seeded with Sweet Alyssum is looking so good, love the little white flowers.
Antique roses blooming over the fence with heirloom irises.  Love that.
So may things blooming at once.  Spring is divine in a cottage rose garden.

 Here is a video to show things a bit better!  Enjoy.....

 Thanks for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower.
Happy Gardening…Brooke


I garden in Southwestern Indiana, Zone 6b. Garden tours are available during season. I also lecture and freelance write for gardening sites. If you are interested in my content, please email me for more information.
If you are in my area I have reblooming and hybrid irises and daylilies for sale during early fall. I also have select heirloom seeds for sale or trade.
Linking to:
Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound
French Inspiration @ The French Cupboard
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different / Act Normal

My posts are also shared at:
All photos of my own home and garden ©Brooke Kroeger – Creative Country Mom


  1. Wow I am longing for my roses...these are so pretty and i have to get through winter first. At least here in blogland we have the benefit of both worlds... what a treat!


  2. Hi Brooke I have a type of Iris that smells like Rootbeer and up here they just call it the Rootbeer Iris have you ever heard of this one and would you know the name?Its a gorgeous purple and a very strong scent. Thanks Deidre~

  3. I have a little old rusted wagon like yours which needs something planted in it.

  4. Hi Brooke! What a gorgeous garden you are creating! I love those Flags..old timey iris...and you 'tour' is great!

  5. Your garden is lovely! I could spend hours just sitting among your beauty :) thank you for sharing it! So pretty.

  6. So beautiful! Come and join my Color Connection meme too. The linky is at my Pink Dinosaurs entry. Have a lovely weekend!

  7. Truly enjoyed your garden show today.

  8. Such a delight to see gorgeous pink every week, yours are lovely!

    My PINK please come and see when you have time. Have a safe and happy weekend!


Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!