Sunday, April 22, 2012

Roses in the Rain…

IMG_3689

It’s been cold here this weekend.  But today I have been amble to be in the garden a bit.  For a bit it was that perfect kind of rain, soft with the sun still shining….

 

IMG_3711

I quickly shot a few pictures of the antique roses with raindrops on them.

 

IMG_3710

Now it is time to settle in, it promises to be a cold evening with wind all day tomorrow.  Time to do some clean up, cooking… family time… yes, that means watching all those tv shows on my DVR.  It’s hard work… but it’s gotta be done!

GC_Header

I also just posted a new post about writing a garden blog on #gardenchat. I am happy to say I am now a contributor to that blog.  Pop on over and check it out!

Happy Gardening…Brooke

1 comment :

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!