Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lovely Evening At The Lake….

Tonight I thought I would just share some photos of the back of the house, views of the lake and the butterfly hill.  I wish you were here to see it in person, it has been a beautiful Spring day here in Indiana.
IMG_3828
IMG_3742
IMG_3739
IMG_3740
IMG_3743
IMG_3741
IMG_3744
IMG_3747
IMG_3748
IMG_3752
IMG_3827
Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great weekend!
~Brooke~

Linking to....
Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage
Home Sweet Home Party at The Charm of Home
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground
 Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
Farmhouse Friday at Laurie Anne's Vintage Home


9 comments:

  1. Ooooh and ahhhhh, sweetpea, where do you live?! What a gorgeous garden. I have no green thumb but hubs does so he does all our gardening. I'd kill it if I had to take care of it. But it's just lovely!
    Nice to meet you,
    xoxo,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have a fantastic area to live in, very privileged. Is that your garden in all those photos? It is like a piece of Eden, here only the rich and famous can have a place like that. I am so envious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden video has sweet ambiance, I wanted to be there : )
    You have a lovely place and how nice to see trees all around you. I can't live without trees. The lake is beautiful, too. Very nice. Thanks for sharing you home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful garden Brooke, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous gardens, you live in a Botanical Garden Girl!!!! How lucky are you. I know it is a ton of work tho'. Thank you for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gardens are gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing such beauty with us. Have a wonderfully blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your post with Simple & Sweet Fridays.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your video, and pics of your garden, brooke!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke, Just wanted to let you know that your post on Simple & Sweet Fridays was the highest viewed. Congrats! Thanks so much for sharing. You can grab a button at the linky party. Have a great weekend.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...