Thursday, April 5, 2012

Lets Call It ‘Garden Art’!

IMG_3216
Welcome to the rose garden…. but it is anything but formal around here.
IMG_3214
This is where the rusty gold can be found…. all priceless treasures to me.
IMG_3225
If you recall, I even have a trellis made from old bed springs!  It’s waiting for roses and sweet peas to climb up it.
IMG_3237
My little wagon is full of baby seeds…. so sweet.
IMG_3226
As you can see the roses are doing well and should start blooming by next week.
IMG_3233
Little bird can you find the gardener?  Lol…
IMG_3234
Love these little pink puffs!
IMG_3236
These little spheres can be so handy, and pretty to boot!
IMG_3215
An old canner makes a great place to grow hostas.  It even has a lid.
IMG_3218
By the way found the name of this plant a few were asking about…. Veronica Speedwell.  It only blooms once, but I love that color!
IMG_3212
Too be continued…. because yard sale season is just beginning and you never know what I will find!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you are visiting for the first time, please consider following me. If you leave me a comment I will follow you back!
~Brooke~
email622222222222222[2]facebook_logos-7522222222222222[2]twitter-logo422222222222222[2]rss-128522222222222222[2]email-updates_thumb142222222222222[2]blogspot523222222222222[2]
All photos of my own home and garden ©Brooke Kroeger – Creative Country Mom

Joining...
 Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ The House in the Roses
  2nd Time Around Tuesday @ A Picture is Worth a 1,000 Words
  Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
Time Travel Thursday @ Brambleberry Cottage
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage 
  Farmhouse Friday @ LaurieAnna’s Vintage Home
Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
Inspiration Friday @ The Picket Fence
Potpourri Party @ 2805
Show and Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home
Spring Craft @ Décor to Adore
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Sweet and Simple Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme 
  Tootsie Time's Fertilizer Friday 

21 comments :

  1. Oh wow! I love your garden and your art. Very well put together. I wish my little garden was as established as yours. I will try and be patient!!

    Have a Happy Easter week end!!

    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so nice Brooke. I love all your lust for rust treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect cottage garden. The bed spring arbor is very cleaver and so many other fun and interesting accessories ~ you have created a very charming place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    Your garden looks wonderful and it isn't even in full bloom. I love all your garden art and accessories.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this garden! Everything looks good--love the fence and arbor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it looks lovely. Wonderful arbor and fence.
    Happy Spring, & Happy Easter!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEAUTIFUL gardens!
    Love all the purple!
    Happy Easter.
    Elizabeth
    The Porcelain Rose
    http://theporcelainrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your rose garden looks great! Happy Easter!
    Your newest follower,
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. i just love your rose garden and the wagon and canner for planters!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad this will be continued as you garden was a pleasure to look at and stroll through!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is my first visit to your blog and I love the design and colour; I'm a new follower.
    You have lots of flowers blooming already compared to my garden and I'm going to be checking out all your gorgeous roses.
    I too like to implement garden art or what I call yard art because it's not always in a garden. Lots of things are hung on the brick walls of the house and on my garden shed where an otherwise blank space would be. Come over for a visit.
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what an magical garden. I am in love with all of your hidden garden treasures. I am drooling over the wagon garden. I will be in the look out for a wagon. Did you have to put holes in the bottom of the wagon? This is such a wonderful post! I would love it if you would share this at our WIW linky party. Hope to see you there.

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your garden looks great. Love the trellis from old bed springs (great idea), your little wagon and the old canner are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is my first visit to your blog found you on Fertilizer Friday! Love your roses and your garden is beautiful. I'll be back! Happy Easter, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your beautiful garden. What a wonderful design with the picket fence, wagon and all your flowers.
    Would love to look at it everyday. Thank you for sharing on Simple & Sweet Fridays.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so far behind this week that I can't even see straight!!! I am here now enjoying your share in my little party. Thank you so much for linking in this week!!! I hope to see you again soon!!! I am sharing this post on the Tootsie Time Facebook page! Hugs from Alberta Canada!!!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your garden is awesome! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brooke, Just wanted you to know, that your post last week on Simple & Sweet Fridays was the highest viewed. Hope you come again this week. I'm your newest follower.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  19. Brooke, Just wanted you to know, that your post last week on Simple & Sweet Fridays was the highest viewed. Hope you come again this week. I'm your newest follower.


    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful garden you have! I'm now a follower too! take care, Maryann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!