I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Monday, April 30, 2012

After The Rain…

IMG_3932
We had a little storm pass thru this evening.  Afterward the sun was that perfect glow… So I took a few pictures for you!


 Here is the butterfly hill…. Click this one to view full size!


IMG_3933
With lots of irises still blooming…

IMG_4009
The front view of our country home…

IMG_3937
The back walk to our deck….
IMG_3942
Miley was out exploring with me of course!
IMG_4006
I leave you with a peak of the wildflower bed by the road.  Maybe you can’t tell yet from this pictures… but it is about to burst open with color.  Look at all those flower buds!

Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a follower!

~Brooke~

---------------------------------------------------
Jami's An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party
"Ms Green Thumb" Jean's Bloomin' Tuesday
Walk in the Gardens with This Grandmother's Garden
First Views with Town Mouse and Country Mouse
End of Month Review by The Patient Gardener

This Week In My Garden @ The Little Round Table

7 comments:

  1. Your home and yard are gorgeous! You must be so proud. joining you from then she snapped. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my--the flowers and the light in that first picture--just beautiful! And how exciting to have that wildflower bed about to bloom--I'm sure it will be gorgeous, like the rest of your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke - how nice to discover a new blog. It was nice to see around your garden. I hope you join in the EMOV meme again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I actually watched the whole video, and completely agree that those rocks are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful garden (and puppy)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is lovely! I particularly like the butterfly garden. The video was great!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts