Friday, March 30, 2012

My Darling Little Spring Blooms…

IMG_3140
Okay I have to show off these containers today.  They just look that darn pretty.  There are two of them at my garage doors and I try to keep something pretty in them all year long.  I can honestly say they looked good all winter, not that we had that much of a winter this year.  But the pansies bloomed almost non-stop.  Recently I added the gold tipped euonymus for an evergreen, “Carmel” Huchera, Purple Emperor Sedum, Red Hen and Chicks and from last fall an iris that I have no idea what color it is!  They are full, but as things get too big I take them out and place them in the garden.  But what I wanted to show you was my things from SEED!  
IMG_3142
Just look at this Virginia Stock!  I absolutely love it! 
IMG_3141
It is such a great filler and it came back the 2nd year from seed for me.  I love that!
IMG_3144
Here is my other little darling blooming in the same pot.  Five Spot… isn’t it cute!
IMG_3145
It is a tiny little thing, but I love the little purple spots, don’t you?
IMG_3143
But it is the stock that I am crazy for… can you say more please?  Yes, indeed!!

I could photograph it all day...

Again, this is Virginia Stock from seed planted last fall. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
If you are visiting for the first time, please consider following me. If you leave me a comment I will follow you back!
~Brooke~
email622222222222222[2]facebook_logos-7522222222222222[2]twitter-logo422222222222222[2]rss-128522222222222222[2]email-updates_thumb142222222222222[2]blogspot523222222222222[2]
All photos of my own home and garden ©Brooke Kroeger – Creative Country Mom

 Joining the following parties...
Saturday Show Off @ The Rose Garden in Malevik
Pink Saturday @ How Sweet the Sound
Show and Tell Saturday @ Be Different / Act Normal

4 comments :

  1. Those containers are very pretty and so awesome to have some reseed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pink blooms! Have a great week end!

    -Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty-- I bet your yard smells great!

    I'm a new follower--you can follow me at http://learningtable.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the flowers.


    My Pink, you might want to link up with my Color Connection meme as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!