Sunday, March 18, 2012

Indy Garden Show–Water Features

Okay, I have to admit, I love water in a garden.  I have reworked my fountain area and will be showing it in an upcoming post.  Actually, as soon as I came home from the show I knew that was my next project.  I just loved all the ideas.  I could have water every 10 feet if I could.  Trouble is…. I don’t have enough eclectic outlets to make them go around the house.  Must work on that…lol! Here are a few favorites.

IMG_3003

IMG_3006

IMG_3010

IMG_3017

IMG_3063

IMG_3035

As with all the garden shows, water is a big feature in the displays.  I have to tell you I fell in love with this last image.  I would love to have it in my garden.  I’ll show you what I ended up doing in a few days.  It needs some mulch and the hostas to come up and fill in before it is picture worthy!  Thanks for visiting!!

~Brooke~

1 comment :

  1. These all look incredibly impressive, I don't think that I could produce water features with such a naturalistic look. Although I think the surrounding environment and collection of flowers in the general area contribute to the effectiveness of these features.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!