The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Friday, December 30, 2011

What’s blooming in my Kitchen!

IMG_2490

IMG_2488

IMG_2489IMG_2512IMG_2542

Wanted to show off my bulbs blooming for a bit!  I love having them this time of year.  Planting more this week to try to keep the show going till spring!

Thanks for visiting….Brooke

3 comments:

  1. your amarylis looks so pretty..and can bring a touch of pretty to these dreary post christmas days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amaryllis is just so pretty Brooke. I have one with buds but all the rest are just leaves again this year. Happy and Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That Amaryllis is huge, gorgeous flowers too.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...