Saturday, December 31, 2011

Holiday House Tour 2011–Christmas Kitchen

Hello dear friends….  and Happy New Years Eve!

Today it is cold, windy and grey… and loud.  Why?  Because we have had 4 extra girls overnight and they are SUPER wound up….  but that is what it’s all about isn’t it?  This is the kid house and I wouldn’t have it any other way.  We have been eating junk food, playing video games and even making  feather earrings and tile necklaces.  All around driving my husband crazy, but the girls love it.  Anyway, in-between all that mess, I snapped a few pictures of the kitchen to share…. Enjoy!

IMG_2516

IMG_2536

IMG_2534

IMG_2542

IMG_2535

IMG_2537

IMG_2501

IMG_2498

IMG_2513

IMG_2544

IMG_2489

As you can see I am loving having bulbs on the table blooming, my paper whites will be open in a few days. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a follower….Brooke

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!