Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Memories

Dining Room

Here are a few pictures from our holiday… it has been a wonderful Christmas.

Dining Room 2

I usually host Christmas Eve dinner with my side of the family.

IMG_2460

This year I did a homemade candy buffet with my crystal, so pretty.

IMG_2459

Yumm!  As usually we eat thru the holidays!

IMG_2483

We’ve had a bit of snow to get us in the mood, but it soon melted.

IMG_2470

The tree Christmas morning….

IMG_2473

Maddie…. my big girl…

IMG_2474

Morgan and that silly hat she has worn every day this week.

IMG_2465

IMG_2475

Merry Christmas to everyone, our house is full of kids and hubby is off this week.  Been loving every minute of it.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love, Brooke

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful Christmas. Your trees are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great Christmas. We had lots of family over and memory making, too! I wish you the very best in 2012. Happy gardening!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!