Monday, November 14, 2011

Taken in by the beauty of the Fall Garden….

This month it was so hard for me now to cheat on GBBD.  Yes!  I wanted to show you lovely rose blooms that I took a few days ago (and I will in a post to come).  But I love the idea of what is blooming on the 15th, and this is what is really blooming in my November garden today….  We have had two killing frosts and most of my perennials are done.  My shrubs, groundcovers and annuals look good however.  So, let me give you a tour and let you see the colors of my garden….
IMG_1967
Rugosa Roses
IMG_1842
Limelight Hydrangea
IMG_1735
Anemone
IMG_1809
Lady in Red Hydrangea
IMG_1843
Limelight Hydrangea
IMG_16212
Heavenly Bamboo
IMG_1882
Ornamental Grass
IMG_1883
Anthony Waterer Spirea
IMG_1960
White Cleome
IMG_1964
Rose Hips on Rugosas
IMG_16352
Marble Arch Salvia
IMG_1873
Gold Flame Honeysuckle
IMG_1658
Yellow Marigolds
IMG_1827 copy
The Fairy Rose
On this Garden Bloggers Bloom Day I am taken in by the beauty of the Fall Garden.  Please visit May Dreams Gardens and see what else is blooming in gardens all over the world.  Thanks so much for stopping by and I’d love it if you would follow my blog.   I am located in Southern Indiana, zone 6.  Please visit my about me page for things I grow and more about my home and garden.

Also linked to....
OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[2]

Happy Gardening….Brooke
emailfacebook_logos (7)twitter logorss-128email updatesblogspot

13 comments :

  1. Thanks to you Brooke I finally remembered to link up to GBBD! I keep forgetting so thank you. I noticed your post in my reading list..lol. Some beautiful shots here and I love the Rose Hips!

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shots! most i like the third one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers in your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful fall photos; quite a variety. We can get to enjoy our gardens whatever the season there will always be something to prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so many things blooming still. I want to view your prior posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden has burst forth with beautiful colors this fall. Mine is drab and dead with no color left. It is pretty cold here with frosts each morning. This is a lovely series. genie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive garden and land o goshen it is still blooming. Lovely blog.
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  9. You still have some lovely blooms and the Fall colors are fantastic.
    Cher Sunray Gardens

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful post...I always forget how beautiful Spirea is in the Autumn...such great, multi-season plants!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness--you still have so many blooms! Lucky you! I'm in 7b, and I don't have nearly the blooms you do. I love hydrangea and have several more to get planted. Your autumn garden is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!