Monday, November 14, 2011

Rainy Days and Mondays….

IMG_1827 copy

The Fairy Rose, November 2011 ©Brooke Kroeger

Here it is a brand new week…. what to do…. what to do….  I need to be cleaning house, washing clothes, getting ready for another busy day…. but I have to say…. This cold and grey has me feeling rather blaaaahhhh….  So I thought I would share this lovely pink bouquet of Fairy Roses with you.  I have been taking so many pictures these last few weeks.  So I will be able to share new ones with your during the dreary the winter months. 

I must get off here and do something productive…. Happy Gardening Everyone….

~Brooke~

1 comment :

  1. One of my favourite roses... I have it in a pot and am thinking of what standard to plant with it?

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!