Thursday, November 3, 2011

Notes From A Country Garden…. November Roses Video

We made it till November!  But I am not holding out for much luck for the end of this week.  It has rained all day today and really seeing frost in the mornings.  But I am just thrilled at how long I had roses blooming… From the first week of May to the first week of November! 

IMG_1550

‘Raspberry Swirl’ by Jackson and Perkins

IMG_1533

‘Countrytime’ by Jackson and Perkins

IMG_1542

‘Lavender Lace’ by Jackson and Perkins

IMG_1568

As you will read in the video, this entire area is only 8 months old.  I have truly enjoyed seeing it grow all summer long.

Picture_019

So here is a before….

IMG_1563

And the after! 

Here are more pictures in the video, click play to view!

Thanks so much for stopping by….Brooke

I'm joining....
Cottage Flora Thursdays @ http://fishtailcottage.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday @ http://romantichome.blogspot.com/
 Fertilizer Friday @ http://www.tootsietime.com/
Pink Saturday @ http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Show Off Your Cottage Monday @ A House in the Roses

11 comments :

  1. I love the raspberry swirl and your 'after' photo is very nice for only a short growing time later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last roses of the season are always the most exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rose garden area has certainly come a long way in a short time. It's looking fabulous in the after shot. I just loved 'Raspberry Swirl' and the variation in colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 months of blooms is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooke . The roses are gorgeous and I am visiting so many open gardens at the moment with wonderful roses, so posting gardens on both my blogs..lol! Beautiful pictures you have here. Love your facebook page webgarden by the way!

    Veronica
    Tassels Twigs and Tastebuds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, I love your new garden area. Your roses are stunning and I enjoyed the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, to have roses blooming this time of year. I love the images of the roses, they are just gorgeous. You have a beautiful garden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Brooke your Raspberry Swirl is as yummy as it gets.. I can only imagine what you will be showing off next year in your beautiful new garden. hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love before and after shots. You have done a great job, and I enjoyed the video! The 'Raspberry Swirl' is delicious, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your roses look wonderful Brooke! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  11. sigh, i am missing my gardens - so glad i came to peek at yours! Coming over from Show Off Your Cottage Monday...xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!