I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

As November Ends….


Make Us Happy  @Brooke_CCM
A little card for you today.  I was in the mood to be creative.  I hope you had a wonderful November, the month of Thanks, and will continue to feel the holiday spirit throughout the year.  I am especially thankful for all of my gardening friends and readers, this is for you.
Much Love….Brooke
email6222[2]facebook_logos-75222[2]twitter-logo4222[2]rss-1285222[2]email-updates_thumb1422[2]blogspot5232[2]

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful. I need to learn how to make things like this! Do you give lessons?♥♫

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts