Thursday, October 27, 2011

Soft Colors of Fall Roses

002 copy
006 copy
003 copy
009 copy
007 copy
004 copy
008 copy
010 copy
Spent the afternoon wondering around the gardens enjoying the last few blooms of the year.  I just love the soft colors of the late fall roses.  They are a softer, yet vibrant…. a bit messy and always wonderful.  Many are full of buds, we’ll see if they open before they freeze out for the year.
I am so sorry it has been almost a month between posts…  Busy in the garden this fall and activities with the girls.
Thanks so much for stopping by….Brooke

Copy_of_001

5 comments :

  1. It does my heart good to tour around the gardens that are linked into my little party...I so wish every one of the people who share lived close enough that I could walk the gardens in person. Thank you so much for sharing with me this week...I hope you will again very soon!
    Hugs and smiles from Alberta Canada to you!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does my heart good to tour around the gardens that are linked into my little party...I so wish every one of the people who share lived close enough that I could walk the gardens in person. Thank you so much for sharing with me this week...I hope you will again very soon!
    I am sharing this post on my Tootsie Time Facebook page as well!!!!
    Hugs and smiles from Alberta Canada to you!
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´Glenda/Tootsie
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! if I left you three comments....just put up one...I didn't realize you were moderating...and thought I didn't hit it right! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your roses.Great job done on the photography, too. Am following your networked blog.
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post. Your roses are very nice. Glad to see this rose garden come together this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!