Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cold weather haven’t stopped us…. yet!

IMG_1309

IMG_1331

IMG_1345

IMG_1341

IMG_1313

IMG_1310

IMG_1352

Burr…. the winds have came along with some rain and it has chilled this gardener to the bone.  I have been bundled up head to toe, from gardening gloves to ear muffs… but the clearance rack at the big box stores is too hard to pass up.  75% off shrubs and trees, I planted 8 new babies this week alone.

All pictures from this week in my garden.  Thanks for stopping by!

~Brooke~

2 comments:

  1. What a contrast in our garden climates! Here you are shivering and I'm roasting my skin off! Somewhere in the middle would be really nice, dont you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the sun is shinning so lovely, it is 1 pm and stinot 40 degress here! Burr!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...