Tuesday, September 27, 2011

September Sunsets Over The Lake….

IMG_1124

My favorite times to be in the garden are early in the mornings and at sunset. 

IMG_1187

The light is just so beautiful, it makes the garden glow.

IMG_1120

There is something about early fall that makes things seem richer and brighter in the garden.

IMG_1123

We know that it is slowly fading, but as the weather cools, the plants seem to revive into a 2nd Spring.

IMG_1200

I try to appreciate these last few blooms, holding onto them as they fade.

IMG_1207

Lingering on the porch swing watching and listening to the evening shows.

IMG_1210

I truly am grateful for all the beauty that surrounds our country home. 

Thanks so much for joining me….Brooke

1 comment :

  1. Just gorgeous Brooke. When the skies are so clear this time of the year the sunsets and sunrises are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!