Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trash To Treasure…. Vintage Repurposed Dangle Bracelets

IMG_0843

I just love old floral looking pieces…. this was a very long necklace that had many missing pieces…

IMG_0840

To me, it needed to be a bracelet.   I reused the existing chain and latch, but made the beads all fit together.  I think I will be wearing this one often, it will match anything.

IMG_0841

I just love all the detail… I am guessing this was from the 60’s…. I of course found it at a yard sale.

IMG_0837

Here is another bracelet I did the same way.  I really like the double chain and the color of the beads.

IMG_0838

These are so much fun to wear.  And I make mine slightly oversized so it is comfortable and you can see it under a jacket. 

Thanks so much for stopping by….Brooke

2 comments:

  1. The beads of yesteryear seem so much more fun than some we see today. Thanks for sharing.♥♫

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think re-purposed jewelry is my favorite! i love what you did, and i love your blog, i somehow stumbled on to your blog and signed up to be a follower right away! tx for sharing and big tx for inspiring, i sure seem to need help in that area these days, aloha, angi in hana

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!