Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Garden Update…

Well it is the 4th week of August, it is time for a garden update.  I cannot believe I am still taking as many pictures as I am.  I went back over last years photos and I have much more blooming this year.  I think in part this is because of all the annuals I did from seed late last fall and early spring.  But although it has been hot, we have had some decent rain this summer.  I am so thankful for that.  My heart goes out to all the gardeners in drought watching their trees and shrubs die.  If I could I would send it your way friends. 
I have many more pictures to share, but I will save them for another post.  This is a quick walk around the house for you…. join me in the gardens for a bit.

IMG_1007
IMG_1006
IMG_0988
IMG_0990
IMG_0992
IMG_0989
IMG_0993
IMG_0996
IMG_0998
IMG_1003
IMG_1002
IMG_0966

Here is a peek of the new rose garden.  All this was planted in March of this year.  I have more pictures to share of the roses.  This has been my greatest joy in gardening… the roses are my favorite.   I simply cannot believe how fantastic it is to have them blooming non-stop all summer.  There are 35 roses in this area, at least 10 are in bloom at all times.

Thanks so much for joining me, please consider adding my site to your reading list so we can visit again….Brooke


I talk gardening every day… Here are the places I do so…

Creative Country Mom’s WebGarden----- My Own Garden, Home and Projects.
Never Enough Flowers – My New Inspiration Garden-Themed Décor Page.
WebGarden – My Garden Club with over 1000 members on Facebook.
Each site is unique, I hope you will consider following them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

Follow Me on Twitter~!