Monday, August 29, 2011

Fur babies and flowers….

IMG_0960

Just a few misc pics from the last few days….   Annual Moss Verbena is blooming all the way up the front walk.

IMG_0996

Front walk, Pinky Winky Hydrangea, lambs ear and irises getting ready to rebloom.

IMG_0999

Common Phlox, I love its sweet scent.

IMG_1016

Moss Verbena and a favorite Garden Stone by my front steps.

IMG_1002

My hostas are sure looking like fall.  This container has done so well this year.  Hoping the evergreen makes it all winter there.

IMG_1010

Here you can see all the purple moss verbena blooms up the front walk…  Scooby our Great Dane….

IMG_1020

And Charlie our newest tomcat.  He is very independent, but slowly making up to me.  All the animals learn the treaties come from the “Momma” around here!  Been busy around the lake.  We camped this weekend and I worked a couple days last week.  I sub at the girls schools and usually work 2-3 days per week.  I enjoy it and I have some flexibility with my days.  

The garden is very dry.  To be quite honest, I got busy with life as was not watering as much as I did.  I have some damage in a couple plants, hoping they come back.  We had been getting some rain, but it is horrible dry.  Blooms are holding on…but it really looks like fall here.

Hoping we have some good color in the leaves.  Fall is a favorite time for me out here with all the woods at our backdoor. 

Thanks so much for visiting….Brooke

 

I talk gardening every day… Here are the places I do so…

Creative Country Mom’s WebGarden----- My Own Garden, Home and Projects.

Never Enough Flowers – My New Inspiration Garden-Themed Décor Page.

WebGarden – My Garden Club with over 1000 members on Facebook.

Each site is unique, I hope you will consider following them.

::Email Me::

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...