Friday, July 1, 2011

July, Welcome to My Garden!

IMG_0302
IMG_0294
IMG_0298
IMG_0323
IMG_0310
IMG_0326
IMG_0325
IMG_0145
IMG_0149
IMG_0144
IMG_0160

Hello Gardening Friends…. a few recent pictures to show you today.  I have been busy with life and still going to dr’s appointments for my knee.  Busy weekend here at the lake for the holiday.  Getting ready to run to the store and clean house.  There will be lots of people at the lake this weekend and it is suppose to have a heat index near 100.  July is doing her thing for sure!

277188_233126673377882_5563875_n

If you are not on Facebook with me.  Please pray for a little boy named Josh whom I taught in school.   He is 12 years old and has run away from home over a week ago.  He has been gone 8 days and they are searching for him literally in my backyard.  He has only been spotted twice and it is very wooded and rural here.  I know ne has to be scared, wear and extremely tired.  He is only a few months older than my daughter.  We have been assisting the search party and I can tell you it is a terrifying site to see the helicopters, dogs, horses, and 4 wheelers going thru the woods.  You can only imagine if it was one of our own kids.  Please pray that Josh feels safe enough to let himself be found, and that he gets some help with the problems that led him to stray.


Thanks for stopping by…..Brooke

2 comments :

  1. our gardens are gorgeous! So sad about the little boy...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOUR gardens Brooke, not mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!