Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fantastic Morning Sun

IMG_0450
IMG_0424
IMG_0433
IMG_0459
IMG_0451
IMG_0437
IMG_0458
IMG_0447

A few pictures from early this morning when I was out watering.
Miss Bella was helping me in the garden.
I was up to meet the sun, it’s about the only time you can stand to be outside.
Excessive heat warnings all week until Saturday.  It could be the hottest day on record here since 1936.
So all my drapes are closed, the house is dark and the fans are on.
So I need to enjoy the sun while I can! 
~Brooke~





 
OW_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb1_thumb[1]

7 comments :

  1. Very hot here,too, and so humid it feels like a jungle. I love the way early morning, as well as late afternoon light plays across the garden. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I scrolled through the pictures I just wanted to stop and sit on your wonderful porch to take in all the beauty surrounding it. Thanks for sharing.
    'hugs from afar'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens are beautiful! It's hot and humid here, too. I am getting waaaay tired of this weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your gardens are beautiful! Can relate to the heat and "jungle" is a good word to describe it! Early morning is the only time to really get out and enjoy and it is still even hot then! Happy Gardening! Keep Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Brooke,
    Gorgeous garden - beautiful in the sun's rays. I have three cats that help me in the garden. One bites my toes when she thinks I'm not giving her enough attention!
    Thank you for sharing your gorgeous garden with A Return to Loveliness,
    Keep Cool!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog - gorgeous pictures, and I love all the cats in the garden - and of course that amazingly large dog - he sure is handsome! I must go see more later on....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!