Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wildflower Wednesday

 

 

IMG_9781

I get a lot of nice comments on how my beds look from the road. I think it is nice for neighbors to have something to see when they drive by. Even though there is not too much passerby's in this neck of the woods…. the ones who do get a good show in the summer months. This is my long wildflower bed it is about 25 feet by 10 feet I am guessing… and it is in it’s 3rd year.

IMG_9777

IMG_9776

IMG_9778

IMG_9779

In the background you can see the lake and firepit.

IMG_9773

Things are really growing here and the daylily and coneflowers are starting to bloom.

Thanks so much for stopping by…..Brooke

3 comments :

  1. Absolutely gorgeous, wildflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful. Thanks for sharing the photos! I love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! what a beautiful flowers and nice landscape as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!