Friday, June 24, 2011

Pretty things at the Porch

IMG_0125

IMG_0077

IMG_0127

 

IMG_0129

IMG_0130

A few shots of things around the porch this morning…. I got this cute braided rug at a thrift store Wednesday for $4.00.  It is perfect on the porch, heavy enough not to blow around and the cats already love to lay on it.  Hoping to go to a few yardsales this weekend and a daylily farm for the first time.  My knee is feeling better, but still slow and sore.  See the dr on Monday.

Happy Gardening….Brooke

2 comments:

  1. That is one inviting porch. Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke you have so many pretty things on your porch indeed. I love the wicker and the little chair. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...