The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Monday, June 27, 2011

Notes From A Country Garden - “Garden Fireworks”

Notes01

Notes 02

Notes 03

Notes 04

Notes 06

Notes 07

Notes 08

My garden is exploding with fireworks this week.  Let’s chat for a bit and I’ll tell you the story of all these rocks and what happens in this garden this weekend!

Click to hear my latest “Notes From A Country Garden” episode “Garden Fireworks”.  The quality of picture is better with this video, I have been doing my homework!

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Gardening….Brooke

4 comments:

  1. All these are very beautiful.
    Really you are a creative person so amazing collection.
    thanks
    small garden design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed the video of your lovely rock garden, good work! I'd like to pull up a rock and enjoy the fireworks too.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...