Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Day of Summer Garden Tour–VIDEO

 
Welcome to summer in Southern Indiana.  It has been a mix of rain, sun, breezes and humidity today.  Yep, that sounds about right!  I took a few minutes to make a virtual tour for you today….. click on it at the bottom of the post and I will take you around the garden for a bit!  I’d offer you a glass of sweet tea if I could…. it’s getting warm outside today!  Enjoy----
 
IMG_0073
 
IMG_0077
IMG_0066
 
IMG_0068
 
IMG_0072
 
All of these are from today…. I love it when the daylilys bloom.  It just adds such nice color and movement….
 
Virtual Tour of my Garden

 

Alright, here is where you click play and sit back for a nice tour around the flowers.

I’m so glad you stopped by and Happy Gardening…..Brooke

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! everything is filling in so nicely! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Question, how did you get the birds to sing, doves to coo, and Scooby to participate on cue.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blog - Widget