Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daylily Dance of 2011

IMG_0315

Wineberry Candy

IMG_0299

Bette Davis Eyes

IMG_0303

Big Bird

IMG_0304

Big Bird

IMG_0324

Pink Windmill

IMG_0309

Strawberry Candy

IMG_0311

Moonlit Masquerade

IMG_0313

All About Orange

IMG_0155

Sue Rothabauer

IMG_0152

Prairie Moonlight

IMG_0185

Rosy Returns

IMG_0178

IMG_0174

Hot Spider

IMG_0322

 

IMG_0247

Bambi Doll

IMG_0259

Lady Lucille

IMG_9957

Chorus Line

IMG_9949

Pardon Me

IMG_9968

Barbara Mitchell

IMG_9969

Little Fantastic

IMG_97272

Stella De Oro

IMG_0255

Hyperion

Whew… that’s a bunch!

(And there are more I do not know the names of!)

Can you see why I can’t wait to go out every morning and see the new blooms!

I love daylily season!  If you live close, come out and see them for yourself!

Happy Gardening….Brooke

10 comments:

  1. Brooke - just stunning - the colors are so vibrant - I wish I did live closer - would love to stroll through your gardens and enjoy a morning cup of coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. That first one is my favorite. You've placed it with a blue flower that is the perfect foil for those gorgeous blossoms. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brooke, so many beautiful lilies. I love the Wineberry Candy.So fabulous. Rosey Returns is a pretty one also.Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first one...' wineberry candy' I believe... very nice. My daylilies are in bud and my new hybrids I created will show themselves before long... should be exciting to see what they turn out to be. There is something really special about daylilies and yours look great1 Larry

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a fantastic collection and they really do have the Wow! factor. Adored Hot Spider and Strawberry Canday. I also just loved the planting shown in that first photo ... Wineberry Candy in amongst the blue looks smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke, Your daylilies are stunning! My favorites are Wineberry Candy, Strawberry Candy, Rosy Returns and Sue Rothabauer. Outstanding selection! My daylilies are just beginning to bloom; something I look forward to every summer. Brooke, is Lady Lucille the lily that grows in ditches and some refer to as Ditch Lilies? It's pretty and I have lots of it (the Ditch lilies) in my garden.
    Blessings, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, it is a bit different it is much shorter and darker in person. Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...that was a beautiful display! I also love daylily season. I have several varieties--not as many as you have--and I do enjoy walking through every morning and seeing what surprise are in store. Happy Fertilizer Friday and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your garden shines with all the colour! That's a lot of daylilies! What else is blooming now?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke, I so enjoyed looking at your daylilies. We love them, too. We have several of the ones you show. Aren't they beautiful? We walk the yard every day, too, to see what's blooming! :) ~~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...