Thursday, May 26, 2011

Windy Spring Day…


IMG_9283
Some days I wish you could just see this hill in person.  It looks so pretty in the breeze.
IMG_9285
With all the grasses and movement is just sways.  This is an area I have been working on.  It has been extended 10 feet down the hill.  I added several things from the garden club sale and they all look to be doing good.  I can’t believe how much it has changed in just in 2 years.
Picture 071
Here it is in May of 2009….. just planted.

Click on all the images below to see them full size!
And here it is now….







Click to see images full size.

We have been having some strong storms here again.  Lost power for a few hours and school on a 2 hr delay to cleanup roads.  I have not been out this morning yet, but things look okay here. 

Thanks for visiting and Happy Gardening….Brooke

Linked in to Fertilizer Friday.

4 comments:

  1. I sometimes find those harsh spring winds to be very disconcerting, although we now have a large enough windbreak that we are protected from most directions. Your garden is looking very nice! Larry

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has been windy here too...things look great friend...have a great week...thanks for the link in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...that looks great! Those trees are almost laid over. It has been really wind this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. New public follower here from Tootsie Time’s Flower Flaunting Gardens Blog Hop. Nice blog. Lovely photos too! I would appreciate you following back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com I would also appreciate if you would like me in facebook http://www.facebook.com/DeniseMartin.LillaRose and in twitter @DeniseLillaRose. I always follow back. Just leave me a note so I know you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!