Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rosy Monday–May 16, 2011

IMG_9196
I have been growing roses for a number of years. And as soon as I began my website, it was evident that there are a ton of “Rose Lovers” like me online. So I am happy to announce that I will be hosting a new weekly event called….
“Make My Mondays Rosy” or for short…. Rosy Mondays… cute huh?
It is a link party for others like me to share what lovely roses they grow, enjoy, have photographed… ect. Pretty much, if it has a rose in it, please share with us.
At the top of my page is a link to copy and please leave a comment as well.
If you have any questions please email me @ creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Also, as a favor for me…. please repost and share this invitation if you can. I would appreciate any help in getting new friends to the party!
Happy “Rosy Monday” to all…..
So…. lets begin with my post today!

IMG_9195

I have three of these “Pink Double Knockouts” in the triangle bed by the front walk.  They were new this time last year and I am so happy with their vigor and color.  They are fantastic this week with salvia, catmint and dianthus.

IMG_9201

This is actually a yellow rose, Countrytime, but it fades to this lovely cream.  I love the changes….

IMG_9222

This is a rose I rescued last spring, I do not know the name, but it is a very unique color.  I really think it is a Tropicana, but I am not 100% sure.

IMG_9237

This is a rose from the plant sale last year, this is its first bloom.  It is a climber and a very hot pink, hard to get a true photo of it, but it is beautiful and fragrant.

IMG_9194

Coquette des Blanches, a really old fashioned beauty is blooming her heart out….

IMG_9229

And last, but not least, is Angel Face, this beautiful almost purple, perfect bloom.  This is a winner in the rose garden today, everyone that has been visiting says it is a favorite.  It is such an unusual color and great scent.
I am so sorry I have been missing this past two weeks.  I have been VERY busy with our Garden Club Plant Sale and my own garden. In the past few days I have added over 75 new plants!   I have been meeting lots of gardeners and talking plants…. which I love.  I have TONS of photos to share…  so get ready~!
Love Brooke
Now, if you have something ROSY for our Mondays…. share it!  Post your link below!!

RoseyMondays

3 comments :

  1. Wow - everything is sure looking pretty! oxox, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wonderful share of your beautiful gardens and roses Thank you Annie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty blooms! So glad to see this series of posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!