The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Little Ray of Country Sunshine!

IMG_9425

IMG_9424


Click to view full size.


Click to view full size.


IMG_9433

IMG_9432

Just wanted to share some photos of all the yellow I have blooming at the mailbox, driveway and wildflower bed this week.  It makes a neat row of color for the neighbors to enjoy in the summer.  There are other things that bloom in these areas, but when all the coreopsis opens at once…. all you see is SUNSHINE!
BTW, all of these were from seed  two years ago.  They have took off since then!

Click below to see my post about what became this area and my rose garden!
Wow, have they changed since then!  The picture above is from March 2009….


IMG_9424

And here it is today!  I love before and afters!  Don’t you?
Happy Gardening….Brooke

7 comments:

  1. I'll say it again, Your grounds are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a startling transformation. I love yellow flowers...and yellow in general.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the before and after photos! I don't know how many times I wish I would have taken a photo at the beginning of a project. Thanks for sharing :) (I love the dragonflies flying around your blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Garden! thanks so much for linking up to Cottage Flora Thursday's! xoxo, tracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful home. Reminds me of a Georgia plantation home.

    Visiting you from Cottage Flora Thursdays. Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely garden, lovely blog!

    Sue
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love to see the before and after. That is how our gardens started, a blank slate. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...