The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Saturday, May 28, 2011

All things white…. are BRIGHT!

IMG_9411

IMG_9408

IMG_9412

IMG_9414

IMG_9413

IMG_9365

IMG_9415

Just because you have a white house doesn’t mean you can’t use white flowers.  I love to add touches of white, it is clean and crisp and perfect with all the dark foliage I tend to use.  It seems this time of year it really stands out how much light blooms I have, but a few weeks from now the darker, vibrant things will be blooming.  I added this last picture to show my variegated foliaged plantings.  I love to find things with interesting leaves.  They have so much more interest even when they are not in bloom.  I’ll take a sprinkle of white in every corner of my garden!

Thanks so much for stopping by and….

Happy Gardening….Brooke

(All photos from today of my own garden)

2 comments:

  1. I've been admiring your garden for some time now - it's just beautiful! I agree with you about the white too, it contrasts with the greens and makes everything stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the white flowers with your white house. Nice photos!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...