I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Easter Garden…

 

IMG_8898

Now don’t be looking for any bunnies…. although there are a few scattered around the place…

IMG_8912

I just thought I would share with you how things will be looking for the big egg hunt this weekend.

IMG_8910

As you can see things are lush and getting fuller by the day.  My alliums are almost ready to open.  I have them everywhere now… over 100 bulbs.

IMG_8907

The hosta and daylily by the driveway are showing up nicely.  This has turned out to be a really nice bed.  It was kind of an afterthought, but  it looks nice as you drive in.

IMG_8903

Speaking of, this is our driveway plantings.  This bed needs more mulch, but everything made it!  It has been a stormy windy spring. 

IMG_8901

And the wildflower bed is out of control, but I love it that way.  I am amazed how this has filled in… it is 2 years old this spring.

IMG_8923

IMG_8873

Coming down from the deck…. purple and deep wine is so pretty this week here.  This is one of my favorite areas right now.  I have been working on this bed.

IMG_8924

See those gaps?  I’m gonna fill them soon.  I have been extending my borders.

IMG_8872

Looking toward the butterfly garden.  The hill behind is it really pretty this time of year.

IMG_8874

May things here will be blooming any day. 

IMG_8862

And the front walk has some lovely purple blooms.  I am so happy the irises have started.  Let the show begin!

IMG_8869

Does this look like the Easter Bunny to you?  He’s the closest thing I have…. I can’t be taking any pictures without two cats following me around.  I think he likes the plants being back as much as I do!

I have more to show, but incase things get crazy here….. Happy Easter Everyone!

Love…Brooke

------------------------------------------------

PS>>>>  I changed my background again.  My last on said “Can’t wait till Spring” 

This one looks a bit fall, but I liked the graphic… so I may keep it for awhile!

Popular Posts