Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Morning Sun On The Garden

IMG_8740

Mornings like this make me so happy to live way out here in the country.

IMG_8700

The sky is so blue it almost doesn't look real.

IMG_8694

Our temps have slowly been climbing…

IMG_8707

And the plants are filling in….

IMG_8708

It makes each morning a joy to see what is happening in the garden.

IMG_8735

I try to walk outside every morning and watch the birds on the lake.  I love to listen to all the morning sounds…

IMG_8742

Before I go into work…. this afternoon I am teaching 1st grade at the girls school.  Then home to catch up before little sister’s birthday party on Friday.  Hope everyone is having a great week… Thanks so much for stopping by!

Love Brooke

3 comments :

  1. Yesmam your gardens and yard are coming along beautifully. I can't wait to watch the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your place is looking good. Isn't it amazing, how fast things pop out?

    Thanks for featuring my blog on your WebGarden. I'm honored.

    Have a good week.

    Linda...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red mulch, white house and blue sky makes a very patriotic picture this morning. Your garden is awakening beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!