Christmas in the Country is here!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

Here are the featured tours and links....
Featured Home Tours - Panoply, Aiken House and Garden, Normandy Life and Creative Country Mom's.

More coming soon!




Grab the button for your blog or posts...

Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com


Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Indianapolis Garden Show– The BULBS!

IMG_8441

IMG_8446

IMG_8449

IMG_8452

IMG_8451

IMG_8462

Bet ya wish you’d planted a few more…. don’t ya!  They were stunning…..Brooke

3 comments:

  1. You were quick to get some pictures of the Show posted Brooke. It was such a good time being there with you and the girls. I loved that water curtain too. It is sucha tease from the displayers trying to make us think that we can get all those bulbs to bloom at the same time. A beautiful picture that they painted with them. And yes, I wish I had planted many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure do wish I had of planted more...I bet the fragrance was delightful if not overpowering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful show!!
    I looove garden shows~~~

    Hugs from California!

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts