Saturday, December 18, 2010

My lost November Post....

Hello there.... I logged on to my blogger account and found a post that had never been sent.  So I will send it now.... It was originally title....  "Next Years Blooms".... and it was from Nov 19th.

Next years blooms are right here.  These are the hollyhocks I started from seed late this summer.  Don’t they look great?  I can’t wait to see them all blooming!
Here is the front walk this week.  It is a bit protected and still looks pretty good.  We have had enough frost that things are fading fast.
Like my rose here, she looks a bit rough, but still beautiful to me.  So many have buds, but I am wondering if they will ever open.  So this may be one of the last.
But the grasses are going strong.
I just love them… wanting more and more!
But this red on my crepe myrtle is fantastic.  I don’t remember it getting this color last year.
And of course, I have more iris blooms!  I can see them from the house and check to see if they have opened each morning.  It make me look forward to even more blooms next year!
Happy Gardening…..Brooke