Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Little Red and Green for Christmas…..

IMG_6717

Picture 004

Picture 036

Picture 485

Picture 273

Picture 286

Picture 282

Picture 305

Picture 318

Picture 361

Picture 363

Oh the joy of lovely bits of red and green…. in the garden of course!  I hope everyone is having a nice holiday with their families.  The girls and I made homemade peanut butter fudge today.  It is one of our new traditions…. and just once a year….because  it is addictive!  Kind of like gardening I guess… I know we all feel the same way, lets do Christmas and then BRING ON SPRING!

Much Love….Brooke

3 comments:

  1. These are very pretty images. And your site is lovely too. I am surprised it is a Blogger site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not expecting this! Love your rendition of reds/greens for Christmas!! Wow..you have lost weight girl! I noticed in your new profile pic! Both things inspire me!! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So surprised not to see poinsettias! I'm glad, because I've maybe almost ODed on them at this point. Beautiful post, Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!