Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Frosty Morn

IMG_7689

It was a beautiful sunrise the other day, a we had just a touch of frost.

IMG_7686

So yes, silly me, I went out in 30 degree weather to take pictures.

IMG_7688

It is just so pretty to see the tiny bits glisten on the plants.

IMG_7684

Even though so many things are dying back this week, I still find so much beauty in the garden.IMG_7687

What lovely gifts they have been for me this year.  I am so thankful I took pictures to remember them for the long weeks ahead.

Happy Gardening….Brooke

6 comments:

  1. Frost does like the camera. We may, just may hit the low thirties this weekend...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those lovely plants and flowers touched by frost. Oh my. But the frost has a beautiful pattern and does glisten prettily too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No frost here yet. Yesterday we had record temps. of 74 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good frosty morn. Beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a frosty morn and you captured it so nicely!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty images of frost. You are right about the subtle glistening.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...