I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Last FF of October

IMG_7554
In the Fairy Rose Garden we still have quite a bit of blooms.
IMG_7555
Even a hollyhock is still blooming.  You can see this area from my dining room window.  The seed for this white hollyhock is available here.
IMG_7556
The front walk annuals from seed are still going strong.
IMG_7557
My little baby Jap. Maple…. so darn cute.  I really hope it makes it there.
IMG_7564
Ver. Hydrangea is really vibrant in the cool weather.
IMG_7563
Autumn Fire Sedum….. a must have in my book.
IMG_7562
Love anything that even looks like berries! 
IMG_7553
Vibrant purple blooms are always welcome.
IMG_7558
My pink double KO’s are still going strong.
IMG_7560
The best for last….. An Indian Summer Hollyhock…. I have this one in stock too.
Seed Store
Don’t forget I talk gardening on Facebook everyday with pictures, post & articles from the best gardening sources on the web at WebGarden!
WG Small
Join us today!
Happy Gardening…..Brooke

Popular Posts