Monday, October 25, 2010

Autumn Tryst

What is a Tryst?
IMG_7543
Tryst –  an arrangement to meet, especially one made privately or secretly by lovers.
IMG_7549
But I must say…. my Autumn Tryst should not be kept a secret….  I am in love with it and telling everyone how pretty this reblooming iris is in my garden today.
I actually have three blooming right now…. the white one Immortality that I posted this week, this one, and one getting ready to bloom called Congratulations.
I will show you a pic when it opens….but what a treat to have things still blooming in late October.  I planted these Mid-Spring of this year, so I am very happy.
IMG_7550
They are blooming in my Butterfly Garden.  In the back of this picture you can see my guaras…. they have came back to life this week and are blooming both white and pink flowers on the same plant.  Very pretty!
IMG_7548
Here is a closer shot, it is hard to photograph….but beautiful swaying in the breeze.
I will be posting more later….until then….
Happy Gardening…..Brooke


Post is linked to these sites.....Enjoy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts