The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage! Don't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Garden Tour – Front Porch

Grab a glass of ice tea and sit on the porch with me for a bit…. enjoy….
IMG_7300
IMG_7313
IMG_7322
IMG_7331
IMG_7312
IMG_7314
IMG_7315
IMG_7318
IMG_7317

IMG_7307
IMG_7310
IMG_7321
IMG_7323
IMG_7299IMG_7324
IMG_7297
Come back again real soon!   There is more of the garden tour….next stop…. the driveway!
~Brooke


Linked in to Show off your Cottage Monday

7 comments:

  1. Love your porch, Brooke. All your wicker and cute vintage finds...very, very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post.. What a beautiful porch. My dad always loved that saying about a day in the country and a month in town... It is true to our hearts when we live in the country! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adore your front porch. I'd pop over for a cuppa or two if I could. Your porch is providing a lot of inspiration for me ... I really need to do something with the long verandahs at my place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your front porch is just pure perfection! And it's so huge. You've decorated it so perfectly, very inviting. I also love the gravel path that leads to it. Happy Fall. Stopping by from SOYCM.
    -marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am swooning over your porch!! I would kill for a porch like yours and I adore all of the special touches you have added to it!!

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your front porch! It is is relaxing and inviting!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love a large porch, its like having another room in your house. We spend countless hours on ours. Yours looks like a very cozy place to relax.

    ReplyDelete

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...