I am happy to announce I will be hosting a two week event here at Creative Country Mom's! I will have over 30 holiday decorated blogger home tours and a two week Christmas themed link party!
Christmas in the Country Link Party and Home Tour 2014 at Creative Country Mom.com
Add the button to your posts and link them to www.creativecountrymom.com!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Garden Tour –Fire Pit Rock Garden

IMG_7242

This is one of my favorite areas…. The fire pit.  It is where my best rocks are and it had a beautiful view of the lake.    Enjoy….

IMG_7243

IMG_7245

IMG_7246

IMG_7247

IMG_7260

IMG_7261

IMG_7264

IMG_7253

Felix is still your garden tour guide….

IMG_7250

He is very photogenic! 

~Brooke

2 comments:

Wonderful to hear from you and taking the time to visit. Come back soon and let me know how I can visit you online as well. I love to meet new gardeners!

Popular Posts