Thursday, September 30, 2010

Early Morning Sun On The Lake

IMG_7269

Good Morning Gardening Friends….. I wanted to share with you my view from my desk early this morning.  It is on the second story of our home and overlooks the lake and firepit.IMG_7268

If there is any wonder why I don’t get anything done all day, it is because I spend my office time looking for birds and critters down by the lake.

IMG_7271

There has been a momma deer and twins living on our hill all summer.  The trees on the left have a small pond hidden up there.  They can hide whenever they like, but the babies like the mowed paths to play on.

The grass is so brown…. we still have not gotten any rain, and I am watering constantly.  This has not been a good year for the flowers, at least not without a lot of work. 

I am taking apart containers today and planting the perennials I used in them.  They did really good this year, I will take a few pics before I destroy them.  It all looks so bare after I plant everything, but I hate to let anything die if I don’t have to.

Have a great day….Brooke

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...