Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Indiana Summer Tour… Part 1

IMG_6797

There will be no more no trespassing signs for us,

I am taking you on a tour of my neck of the woods….

IMG_6766

Jump on….lets go….

I’ll even give you the old lady seat with the padded back!

IMG_6810

We’re gonna head down the road that leads to our house….

there is lots to look at.

IMG_6816

As you can tell, we love pretty much in the middle of nowhere!

IMG_6772

Lots of fields and crops….

IMG_6768

And open spaces…. just like we like it to be….

IMG_6755

Look…. the butterflies are on some wild purple thistle….

IMG_6758

And some false sunflowers are blooming…. so pretty!

IMG_6763

Even the weeds are pretty to me!

IMG_6815

These are all along the road this week,

just like they were planted there.

IMG_6822

Lets go visit my favorite neighbors….

IMG_6788

They asked us to stay and eat…. but we have to get going…..

IMG_6829 copy

Next time I will bring them a treat from the garden….

IMG_6773

Lets go around the lake… and see the leaves already falling….

IMG_6776

They have already began to turn….

IMG_6785

And the tall grasses are making beautiful swishing noises….

IMG_6801

all along the edges of the water….

IMG_6832

Here we are again in our backyard….

IMG_6791

So glad you could take a ride in the country with me!

Come back anytime!!!

Happy Gardening….Brooke

3 comments :

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!