Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lilies in the RAIN!

IMG_6391

Yes, I said rain…. finally a bit of a shower this afternoon!

IMG_6392

It has been so long, I just watched it thinking if I stopped looking it would quit!

IMG_6411

It didn’t amount to a whole lot, about a quarter of an inch, but I’ll take it!

IMG_6414

I wanted to take a few more pictures of the daylilies, they are just about finished.

IMG_6418

But the candylilies  are  just beginning….

IMG_6419

I have this color and a purple that has yet to bloom.  They are super easy to do from seed.

IMG_6421

They do these fantastic seed pods, then you just plant them where you want them.  I usually forget where I have put them.  When they come up they look like and iris, but they are short and you soon realize it is a lily.

IMG_6417

This is my last of the stargazers, they have all been so pretty this year.  I am leaving them alone to MULTIPLY!

Okay, I am sending this rain towards you!  I hope you get it soon and don’t have to water later!!

Happy Gardening…..Brooke

Remember, I post about gardening sites and ideas everyday on my

“WebGarden” Facebook Page…Join Us!

(You do not have to be on Facebook to view this page)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!